top of page
1. Melt Flow Index Tester – used to measure the melt flow rate of various plastics.
2. Impact Tester – the resistive strength exhibited when an object is subjected to a force or impact.
3. Hydrometer – used to measure the specific gravity of various materials
4. Heavy Metal Analyzer – used to analyze the heavy metal content of plastics.
5. Color Assessment Cabinet – provide standard and controllable color comparison environment to ensure consistency in color determination.
6. Test Strip Injection Machine – mainly used to prepare the test strips for color comparison and defect inspection after injection molding.
bottom of page